sábado, 6 de octubre de 2018

week 1

Hi, I'm Paulina from Mexico, I must confess that this is the first time I make a blog, this course starts to be fun, more than I imagined, well first I am interested in studying my students that I have in the university I work on depression in medical students, in Mexico it is a public health problem and I want to investigate it in my environment, I have done other research but it is the first time that I have entered into something social.
My research question is very clear, do young people enter medical school already diagnosed with depression? or is it that the academic load during the 7 years that the race lasts is so high that they get depressed?
The idea is to promote psychological methods of diagnosis of depression in the student community in different years of the university.
There is a very important challenge in this research, the simulation, being medical students, they know how to simulate the answers so as not to appear with the diagnosis of depression, that is my main challenge. 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Paulina. Nice to see you here.Your resarch question is very important. Good luck!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think you need to apply deep interview techniques and talk to them and let them explain their daily life, stress and problems.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! Paulina your research question is very good and an answer would help the student community. All the best for you research

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hello all, I am a new joiner, Davidson, and I live in LA, California. The reason to purse a Social Research is all because I have increasing and vast interests in the topic: The Art of Interviewing: Increase your odds in their game", well, I name the topic by myself, but in short, just "I stand with all Interviewee and try to help poor us out!

    ResponderBorrar